How to handle this uncomfortable topic that is not easy to discuss openly with others? Is there any natural remedy that really works to permanently remove vagina odor?
Here are some simple tips to help you eliminate the odor from your private parts. These tips work to restore the natural balance of vaginal pH:
* Do not try to wash the vagina too much in the hope that the odor will disappear. Washing the vagina more than 2 or 3 times a day can make the odor worse instead of treating it. Excessive washing damages the delicate tissues of the vagina and strips it of its natural lubrication, causing dryness and increased odor. Therefore, washing the vagina under running water twice a day is enough to keep infections at bay.
* Replace all your synthetic panties with pure cotton panties. Synthetic fabrics do not absorb and provide a warm and humid environment perfect for the smell that causes bacteria to thrive and multiply.
* If you are prone to sweating in the genital area, wear thin panty liners to absorb sweat and keep your vagina dry. You can also use cornstarch-based powder to absorb excessive sweat.
* When you use the bathroom, clean your vagina with a different sheet of toilet paper than the one you used to clean your butt. Always wipe front to back and make sure to dry thoroughly.
* Drink fresh juices that contain antioxidants such as cranberry juice, apple juice, and prune juice. These juices help restore the natural vaginal pH balance very quickly.
If you really want to find out how to get rid of vaginal odor naturally, you must include yogurt in your treatment plan. Yogurt contains live, active cultures that are equal to the good bacteria that live in your system and can help fight bad and odor-causing bacteria and boost your immune system. Consuming 3-4 cups of plain probiotic yogurt will help keep you away from a host of bacterial infections. For vaginal odor treatment it can also be used for direct vaginal application.