Selecting the best data recovery software is crucial if you want to ensure a successful recovery of your lost data. But the problem people face when searching for the best software is “they read product reviews.” The maximum of such revisions is paid; therefore, they are product-centric. In many reviews, you won’t even see a single “flaw” of the software. How is it possible that the software does not have a single flaw? Was that designed and developed by a team of angles? Therefore, you should be aware of these paid reviews when looking for efficient software to recover lost data.
In this article, I will walk you through some steps that can help you find the best solution to help you recover lost data from Windows or Mac machines. Besides Windows and Mac, you will be able to perform data recovery on pen drives, memory cards. memory, cameras, etc.
The best method to find a perfect data recovery tool
First of all, you must forget all the reviews. You don’t need to stick to any specific brand. Rather you should inspect the operation of the tool, its simplicity and accuracy. So, let’s start finding a good solution to perform flawless data recovery.
Step 1: start a web browser.
Step 2: open Google or Bing.
Step 3: Type “Data Recovery Software Companies” in the search bar.
Step 4: Visit the websites of some companies in separate tabs.
Step 5 – Download the trial versions of the software from the different companies.
After this, we need to prepare a configuration to test these trial versions. Before proceeding, I would like to mention that “the free trials of this software” work similarly to the paid versions, but you are not allowed to save the recovered data. You can verify the value of the recovered data, but for that you will need to purchase a license.
Please do not use the free trial version on the device from which you want to recover lost data, because if it does not work well, you may not be able to recover the lost data even with another tool. So after step 5 above “I mentioned the need to prepare a configuration.
Setup setup to try the best data recovery software
- Move the free trials of the tool to any other computer. Please note that this PC should not be the one from which you need to perform actual data recovery.
- Now install the first trial version.
- After this, delete some files, folders, etc. using the SHIFT + DEL key. This key deletes the data without first moving it to the Recycle Bin folder. You can also format a partition for recovery.
Testing and finding the best software to recover lost data
- Once the removal process is complete, start the free trial version.
- Find the partition on your hard drive from which you have deleted the data. If you have formatted a partition, select it.
- Start the scanning process.
- Now, stay relaxed and do whatever you want to do because this process will take some time depending on the amount of data to be recovered.
- After the scanning process is completed, you will see a list of the recovered data from the selected hard drive partition.
- Analyze that data based on percentage of recovery, quality, etc.
- If you find that more than 60-70% recovery has been done and the quality is good too, you can buy a license key for this data recovery software. If the recovery percentage is less than 60% or the quality is not good, you can uninstall this trial version and repeat the above process one more time until you find the best software to recover lost data.
- Once you have found the best software, install its licensed version on the PC where you want to recover and run it.
Note that in the case of severe corruption, the data recovery rate may be less than 60%, but in such cases few programs usually offer raw recovery. You may also want to go ahead with that solution.
The process demonstrated above can be time consuming, but in the end, you will have one of the best data recovery programs that you will be proud to recommend to others as well. However, if you don’t have time for testing, you may want to search for a known solution.