You have heard them on the radio, you have seen them on television; superstars like Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and Usher. Wherever they go, they have a certain presence, even an aura. However, what distinguishes them from ordinary people in everyday life is more achievable than you might think: their clothes.
Celebrities have been, and always will be, trendsetters, but there are certain guidelines you can follow that will give you the same amount of attraction and presence as R&B superstars.
- First of all, get in shape. Join a gym: There are very few supernova R&B singers today who are overweight. If you want to exude the same amount of presence as these celebrities, you’ll need to acquire a similar build – slim. So eat less, be healthier, and exercise more. Not only will you feel better, but you’ll look better in clothes (and without them).
- Second, wear close-fitting clothing. Obviously nothing too cheesy, but things like V-neck tees and skinny jeans tend to be very skinny and exude a confidence that most average joes don’t have.
- Third, don’t be afraid to stand out. That is the point. Buy jeans that make you say “Hmmm.” A great example of this is acid washed black and gray skinny jeans or jeans with rips and rips.
- Also, you can never have enough nice jackets, but make sure they are thin / fitted and not too baggy. And be sure to get some nice shoes to match this (when in doubt, go for white).
- Last but not least: accessories. There is nothing better than a daring watch, great looking glasses and a beautiful chain.
As a last note, again: don’t be afraid to experiment with colors that others may be afraid to try. In an example of this: I have some pastel colored t-shirts and a red jacket suitable for a Thriller video set.
With a little experimentation and this guide, you will turn heads like an R&B singer.