If you like creating flash games for fun or as a hobby, why not make money from them? I made some flash games and thought why not make money with them. So I did it! I will tell you 10 ways to earn money with them in this article.
First of all, the software you use to create games is Adobe Flash. It costs a lot, but it’s worth every penny if you know how to maximize it to its fullest extent. You can search for tutorials on other websites to learn how to create games like Flashkit. On my website, I post video tutorials on how to make something in flash, from time to time, so check it out sometimes.
Right now, to get to work, the scenario is that you have created a great flash game with which you want to earn money.
1. You can get the game sponsored by another gaming website. This means that the other website will pay you money in exchange for putting their logos and links in the game. You may be wondering why they would do that, well it’s because the people who played the game could enter your website through a link and therefore the other website could make money from advertising or other revenue. media. The amount you get paid depends on how good the game is, so it could range from $ 50 to $ 2000 +. Different websites pay different sums of money, their website usually contains information on how much they pay. Some sponsors are ArmorGames, CrazyMonkeyGames, and FlashRage. This way is a definite way to get some money for your hard work.
2. If you have your own website then in your game link to your website to get traffic to your website after you have submitted some game portals like Newgrounds. On your own website, place some ads so that when visitors come from the game, they can click on the ads that will earn you more money.
3. In your game, you can place Mochi ad ads so that every time a player plays, they get ad revenue. Mochi Ads are the world’s first ad network for casual games and are currently only accepting some developers, so you can apply now and go online. Even if your game is placed on other websites, the ads still show, so you still get money.
Four. Some gaming websites offer contests and prizes for the best featured games, such as Newgrounds. Check them out every now and then for new contests. This form generally offers a higher amount of money (depends on the contest hosting on the website) than sponsoring a game, however if you don’t win you may not get any money.
5. Some websites also offer some of the ad revenue from their website if you submit the game to them. This is a great way to get cash for your game. Some websites that offer this are GameGum.
6. If many players play the game a lot, some websites will pay you a lot of money for a non-exclusive license, which means they put their logo on the game, but unlike sponsorship, copying of the game is only allowed. to display on your website so you can sell a lot of non-exclusive licenses if the game is good enough.
7. If the game is extremely bright and played a lot, then you might win some prizes and get some cash out of the prizes. If you win a prize, your game will count towards other prizes as well.
8. If you win some prizes, people will especially notice the big game companies and they may ask you to make games for them by contract or get paid for every game you create. They might even ask you to make console games!
9. The game, if it gets enough prizes and a lot of people notice it, it could become a console game and you would make a lot of money from that, however this can only be turned into reality with an extremely good game that has the potential to become a console game.
10. You could make a demo version of the game and if people want to play the full version, they have to buy it. This could generate a lot of money, since if the players like the game, they will buy it and you can sell the game as many times as you want and win a lot of money.
Hope you get some useful information from this article. Now that there were 10 ways to make money with flash games and there are many more in the world, go and find out!