More and more women are looking for natural cures for Candida, which we commonly refer to as a yeast infection. Of all the treatments available, holistic treatments are some of the only ones that have been shown to work. So is it possible to find a cure for vaginal yeast infection that really works and works fast?
Healthy bacteria are necessary for the body to survive, but when the Candida albicans fungus begins to multiply, it causes infections in the body. Vaginal yeast infections can be very embarrassing, painful, and annoying, so it is important to treat the infection as soon as it is discovered because it can spread and get worse.
A natural cure for vaginal yeast infection will target Candida albicans and promote the growth of healthy bacteria at the same time. By controlling and limiting the growth of yeast, it is possible to get rid of all the uncomfortable symptoms that such an infection brings and, more importantly, prevent future infections from occurring.
Natural cures provide immediate relief from itching, burning, and pain. and the many other bothersome symptoms that infection causes.
Have you tried various pills, creams and douches to cure your infection without success?
Diet is one of the most important factors that make yeast grow and multiply in the body. Try these 7 home remedy solutions today for immediate symptom relief.
Keep the vagina clean and dry.
- To relieve the itching and burning, healing is necessary, so keep your vagina clean and dry. When you use the bathroom, clean your vagina completely. Add some unscented powder, such as Goldbond powder or baby powder. Goldbond powder should remove some of the itch, and if there is any burning from a sore, it should remove that as well.
- Do not use toilet paper with dye. Diet
- Eat an organic garlic clove in the morning, minced, with a glass of water. Garlic is a natural fungicide that will kill candida.
- Avoid brewer’s yeast or foods rich in yeast.
- Eliminate all sugar like soda, cookies, added sugar in your tea and coffee from your diet. After your yeast infection is gone, you should also keep an eye on how much sugar you eat or drink so that yeast doesn’t reappear.
- Take a probiotic like Acidophilius every day. Your body needs good bacteria and Acidophilus will help you get rid of the bad bacteria. You can also use yogurt that contains Acidophilus. Treatments at home
- Sit in a tub of warm water up to your hips for 20 minutes using 1 cup of salt (base) and 1 cup of vinegar (acid). This will bring the ph of the vagina to 4.5. If your yeast infection is very painful, place a large fresh garlic clove in your vagina. However, don’t put it too far. Leave it on for a few hours or overnight. This will relieve the pain fairly quickly.
If you have yeast infections, you probably won’t have time to waste on treatments that don’t offer immediate relief or prevent the infection from coming back. The best available cures will isolate the Candida albicans and kill it, this will not only make your yeast symptoms go away but also help you avoid future yeast infections.