According to John McCarthy, father of artificial intelligence, an AI is “the science and design of smart machine manufacturing, especially smart PC programs.”
Artificial intelligence is a way to make a computer robot or software think intelligently in the same way that an intelligent human thinks. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of machines “thinking like humans.”
AI has a huge effect on your life. Whether you are conscious or not, it has already influenced your lifestyle and is very likely to grow for years to come.
Here are some examples of AI that you are already using in your daily life:
• Your Siri Personal Assistant – This is a smart digital personal assistant on various platforms (Windows, Android and iOS). It gives you assistance whenever you request it using your voice.
• Smart cars: Google’s autonomous car and Tesla’s “autopilot” function are two examples of artificial intelligence.
• Recommended products or purchase prediction: Large retailers like Amazon recommend products to you, send you coupons, offer discounts, segment ads based on previous purchases using a predictive analytics algorithm.
• Music and movie recommendation services: Pandora and Netflix recommend music and movies based on the interest you have expressed and the judgments you have made in the past.
Other simple examples of AI that influence our daily lives are:
– Facebook provides recommended photo tags, using facial recognition.
– Amazon offers recommended products using machine learning algorithms.
– Waze Optimal Routes (a GPS and Maps app), all with the click of a button.
– Spotify knows my music preferences and selects custom playlists for me.
According to Marc Benioff, AI will have an impact on the corporate world, employees will be faster, smarter and more productive. You will learn from the data. Ultimately, you’ll understand what customers want before they even know it, and it could be a game changer in the CRM industry.
Salesforce already bought machine learning and productivity startups RelatedIQ, Metamind, and Tempo AI in 2014.
AI (artificial intelligence) At Salesforce it’s not about time-traveling robots trying to kill us, or evil machines using humans as batteries in giant factories. We’re not talking about some summer blockbusters here, we’re talking about Salesforce AI, which will make your everyday experience smarter, by incorporating daily predictive intelligence into your applications.
So what is AI?
The AI are not killer robots; it’s killer technology.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept that machines “think like humans”; in other words, they perform tasks such as reasoning, planning, learning, and understanding language.
Customer Centric AI: Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce is focusing on creating a platform to solve customer problems in Sales, Service, Marketing, and IT in a whole new way by using Salesforce Einstein.
Salesforce Einstein is built into the core of the Salesforce platform. Allow anyone to use clicks or code to build AI-powered apps.
With Salesforce Einstein, we can have answers to these types of questions:
– Are you sure that you are serving your customers with the right customer?
– Are you sure that your clients receive services in the correct channel?
– Is it correct to say that you are offering the right item to the right customer at the right time?
– Is it correct to say that you are using the right channel to market your products at the perfect time and with the best substance?
Salesforce Einstein is your data scientist
Einstein is like having your own data scientist dedicated to bringing AI to every customer relationship. It learns from all your data – CRM, email, calendar, social, ERP, and IoT data – and offers predictions and recommendations in the context of what you’re trying to do.
AI has the ability to transform CRM using Salesforce Einstein
– Sales staff can spend more time visiting customers, not entering data into CRM.
– Sales staff can now better understand customer requirements and when they need it.
– Sales staff can close deals faster by predicting the next step for each customer.
– A service agent could suggest a solution to the customer even before they ask for it.
– The service agent can offer cross-sell at the right time to the right customer.
– The marketer can easily reach the right customer at the right time.
– The marketer knows who could be the best audience for each campaign.
– You can easily identify customer requirements to deliver the perfect content to each customer.
Salesforce Einstein enables everyone to discover new ways, predict outcomes to aid decision making, recommend next steps, and automate most of your activities so you can spend most of your time building strong relationships with customers instead. to make entries in the system.
What will AI give me that I don’t already have?
Predictive Score: Predictive Lead Score gives each sales lead a score that represents the likelihood that they will convert to an opportunity. You also get the reasons
behind the score, for example lead source, industry or some other factor is an especially strong indicator of whether or not a lead will convert.
Forecast -AI can also be used to predict the future value of something, such as a portfolio of stocks or a real estate investment. If you’re a sales manager, AI can predict your quarterly bookings and let you know in advance if your team is on track to meet its quota.
Recommendations: Anyone shopping online knows that AI makes suggestions for retail purchases, but it can also make smart recommendations for any other product or service category, from business software to tax consulting to shipping containers. And AI can also recommend things other than products, such as which whitepaper to email to a potential customer to optimize their chances of closing a deal.
Who can use AI in the business
Anyone in the organization can easily use AI to analyze their data, predict and plan next steps, and automate their tasks and decisions. With Einstein’s End-to-End Artificial Intelligence for CRM:
• Sales can anticipate upcoming opportunities and exceed customer expectations by knowing what a customer needs before the customer.
• The service can provide proactive service by anticipating cases and solving problems before they become problems.
• Marketers can create predictive journeys and personalize customer experiences like never before.
• IT can incorporate intelligence everywhere and create smarter applications for employees and customers
What is machine learning?
Machine learning is the main engine of AI. It is the concept of computers learning from data with minimal programming.