Let’s face it: planning a birthday party is extremely difficult! There are your options. Choosing a bounce house rental can be a great way to celebrate almost any special event. Today, we’ll give you five questions you NEED to know the answer to before scheduling your event:
1) How old is the rental inflatable? To save money, many companies bought old, used, and dirty inflatable houses from larger companies. What they don’t tell you when you tidy up your bounce house is that the unit often looks old, used, and dirty. Big name companies are constantly buying new inventory to replace old, used, and dirty inventory. Be sure to ask about the age of the bounce house rental you will receive for your special event.
2) What happens if the owner gets sick? Does everything turn off? For whatever reason, there are thousands of people who think they can run an inflatable rental business. So people buy a jump thinking that they will install it on the weekends and make some quick cash. But what about the weekends when the business owner gets sick? Well, normally, the business is closed. A reliable company will have the staff and inventory to make your party a success no matter what!
3) Do they return calls in a timely manner? In the party rental business, customer service is everything! Unfortunately, there are many companies that treat this business extremely informally. Small and unreliable businesses will stop returning phone calls as your event time approaches. Make sure you are satisfied with the customer service of the company that you decide to use up front. How they treat you early in the process is a good indication of how much integrity the chosen company has.
4) What type of inflatables does the company offer? Many rental companies rent inflatable houses or water slides. However, larger and more reputable companies will rent combo units that include a jumping surface and a sliding surface. These inflatables cost more to buy, so many smaller businesses are unable to purchase these types of units. But, renting a combo unit will give your guests double the entertainment and hours of jumping and sliding fun.
5) How is the heat? Summer is here … and it’s hot! The material in inflatable house rentals can be extremely hot during the summer, which can easily take the fun out of party rentals. However, renting a waterslide is a perfect solution for the heat. Water slides offer protection from the heat while taking the fun factor to the next level!